I am ALMOST done packing. I know I know, I should've finished like, 5 days ago, but that's how I roll--last minute. Actually I am not feeling too stressed. I mean I haven't weighed my bags yet, but I am feeling pretty good about my packing. It's weird to think that all of the clothes/shoes that I will wear for the next two years has fit into basically one suitcase.
I've got some serious goodbyes to make tonight. I'm very sad. Not looking forward to them. But I am looking forward to Mexican food and bowling with my mom and some of my besties.
I'll catch ya'll later. Next time I post will be in Ukraine!!!
SHUENFJDNFHTEUHTERJSANJSHDDHGDFNJSADUHE (that's me freaking out.)
Love,
Rose
PS: I wil have my U.S. cell phone with me and on until Saturday afternoon, so feel free to call and text me up until that point. And if you don't have my number, then you probably shouldn't be reading this blog right now....
See you LATER

A message to the web-weirdos... "And if you don't have my number, the you probably shouldn't be reading this blog right now...." NICE! I mean 1-2-3 NICE! LOL
ReplyDeleteI was driving in my car doing the "Round Up" clap- how ridiculous ey?
I'm sorry I didn't get to call you before you left. I hope your flight was good. Take care and I'll mail you something soon!
-M